Strolling around Shariati avenue, near Qolhak neigbourhood, Tehran. August 2012.
The photographer Roozbeh Shahrestani says: “Although, one might not be able to convey fully the atmosphere of these places, but perhaps with a momentary pause and a brief look the viewer get some sense of them.”
* Posts in ShahreFarang are projects-in-process. If you have pictures that you would like to include in this post please contact ShahreFarang.
* Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShahreFarang newsletter now for updates. (No spam, we promise) You can also follow ShahreFarang on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, or grab ShahreFarang RSS feed in English!
Popular Posts (Last 24 Hours)
- Iranian Costumes
- English Textbook for High School (1…
- First Grade Persian Textbook (~1945…
- Second Grade Persian Textbook (1960…
- Yesterday’s Kids
- Comic books in Persian
- Prophet Mohammad, Depicted as a Tun…
- Dervishes of Qajar Era
- First Grade Persian Textbook (1939)
- Mansur Treatise on Human Anatomy
- Vogue in Iran (1969)
- Iranian Talisman
- The Sumptuous Persian Costumes
- Falak (Bastinado)
TagsBooks Building California Cards Children Books cityscapes Clothing Costume Decorations Documents Education Graphic Design Illustration Islam Los Angeles Magazines Miniatures Murals Music neighborhood Orientalism Painting Photography Pop Music Portrait Postcards Propaganda Qajar Religion Restaurants Revolution Shia Shiism Shiraz Shops Show Smoking Sport Street Superstitions Talisman Tehran Textbook Theater War