Strolling around Shariati avenue, near Qolhak neigbourhood, Tehran. August 2012.
The photographer Roozbeh Shahrestani says: “Although, one might not be able to convey fully the atmosphere of these places, but perhaps with a momentary pause and a brief look the viewer get some sense of them.”
* Posts in ShahreFarang are projects-in-process. If you have pictures that you would like to include in this post please contact ShahreFarang.
* Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShahreFarang newsletter now for updates. (No spam, we promise) You can also follow ShahreFarang on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, or grab ShahreFarang RSS feed in English!
Donate to ShahreFarang
If you visit ShahreFarang regularly and would like to help keep the site on the Internet, please consider donating a small sum. There is no minimum donation, any sum is appreciated.
Popular Posts (Last 24 Hours)
- Iranian Costumes
- Prophet Mohammad, Depicted as a Tun…
- First Grade Persian Textbook (~1945…
- Second Grade Persian Textbook (1960…
- Falak (Bastinado)
- Comic books in Persian
- Faces from Old Neighborhoods in Shi…
- Women’s Clothing in Iran
- Shole-Zard Decorations
- Lady Cockroach
- First Grade Persian Textbook (1939)
- Mansur Treatise on Human Anatomy
- Vogue in Iran (1969)
- Last day of Café Prague in Tehran
- Tehran Opera Company (1974-75)
TagsBooks Building California Cards Childhood Children Books cityscapes Clothing Costume Decorations Documents Education Graphic Design Illustration Islam Los Angeles Magazines Miniatures Murals Music neighborhood Orientalism Painting Photography Pop Music Portrait Postcards Propaganda Qajar Religion Restaurants Revolution Shia Shiism Shiraz Shops Show Sport Street Talisman Tehran Textbook Theater Vinyl Records War