PuzzlePerser is a Persian inspired line of rugs created by the German product designer Katrin Sonnleitner. The puzzle pieces used for the rugs are made of recycled & synthetics rubber.
→ View the PuzzlePerser and other creations by Katrin Sonnleitner
* Posts in ShahreFarang are projects-in-process. If you have pictures that you would like to include in this post please contact ShahreFarang.
* Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShahreFarang newsletter now for updates. (No spam, we promise) You can also follow ShahreFarang on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, or grab ShahreFarang RSS feed in English!
Popular Posts (Last 24 Hours)
- Iranian Costumes
- Yesterday’s Kids
- Comic books in Persian
- Talisman for Warding off Co-wife
- English Textbook for High School (1…
- Six Old Maps of Tehran (1848-1925)
- Pahlavi Hat and Dress Code for Men
- Bride and Groom
- Second Grade Persian Textbook (1960…
- Beauty Styles for Men
- Googoosh Record Covers
- Love Postcards from 1912
- Irandokht, born in 1942
- Dervishes of Qajar Era
TagsBooks Building California Cards Children Books cityscapes Clothing Costume Decorations Documents Education Graphic Design Illustration Islam Los Angeles Magazines Miniatures Murals Music neighborhood Orientalism Painting Photography Pop Music Portrait Postcards Propaganda Qajar Religion Restaurants Revolution Shia Shiism Shiraz Shops Show Smoking Sport Street Superstitions Talisman Tehran Textbook Theater War