Shoes are often considered the footwear of the outside. For inside the house one needs to constantly switch different pairs of sandals to access various not-so-clean areas within the household: restroom, backyard, and sometimes kitchen are among the spaces that need their own sandals.
* Posts in ShahreFarang are projects-in-process. If you have pictures that you would like to include in this post please contact ShahreFarang.
* Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShahreFarang newsletter now for updates. (No spam, we promise) You can also follow ShahreFarang on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, or grab ShahreFarang RSS feed in English!
Popular Posts (Last 24 Hours)
- Iranian Costumes
- Women’s Clothing in Iran
- Prophet Mohammad, Depicted as a Tun…
- First Grade Persian Textbook (~1945…
- Six Old Maps of Tehran (1848-1925)
- Second Grade Persian Textbook (1960…
- First Grade Persian Textbook (1939)
- Stereoscopic Pictures of Iran in th…
- Faces from Old Neighborhoods in Shi…
- Yesterday’s Kids
- Iranian Olympic Medalists
- Street Singers and the Passers-by
- Vogue in Iran (1969)
- Le Costume Historique
- The Benefits of Animals
TagsBooks Building California Cards Childhood Children Books cityscapes Clothing Costume Decorations Documents Education Graphic Design Illustration Islam Los Angeles Magazines Murals Music neighborhood Orientalism Painting Photography Pop Music Portrait Postcards Propaganda Qajar Religion Restaurants Revolution Shia Shiism Shiraz Shops Show Smoking Sport Street Talisman Tehran Textbook Theater Vinyl Records War