For her new project, the London-based Artist Sahdi Afshar, is collecting Iranian wedding photographs.You can also participate in this art project by sending her your family wedding photos.
* Posts in ShahreFarang are projects-in-process. If you have pictures that you would like to include in this post please contact ShahreFarang.
* Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShahreFarang newsletter now for updates. (No spam, we promise) You can also follow ShahreFarang on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, or grab ShahreFarang RSS feed in English!
Popular Posts (Last 24 Hours)
- Yesterday’s Kids
- First Grade Persian Textbook (~1945…
- Prophet Mohammad, Depicted as a Tun…
- English Textbook for High School (1…
- Comic books in Persian
- Irandokht, born in 1942
- Iranian Costumes
- Love Postcards from 1912
- Second Grade Persian Textbook (1960…
- Pahlavi Hat and Dress Code for Men
- Mass-Produced Talismans
- Mansur Treatise on Human Anatomy
- Googoosh Record Covers
- Stereoscopic Pictures of Iran in th…
TagsBooks Building California Cards Children Books cityscapes Clothing Costume Decorations Documents Education Graphic Design Illustration Islam Los Angeles Magazines Miniatures Murals Music neighborhood Orientalism Painting Photography Pop Music Portrait Postcards Propaganda Qajar Religion Restaurants Revolution Shia Shiism Shiraz Shops Show Smoking Sport Street Superstitions Talisman Tehran Textbook Theater War