For her new project, the London-based Artist Sahdi Afshar, is collecting Iranian wedding photographs.You can also participate in this art project by sending her your family wedding photos.
* Posts in ShahreFarang are projects-in-process. If you have pictures that you would like to include in this post please contact ShahreFarang.
* Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShahreFarang newsletter now for updates. (No spam, we promise) You can also follow ShahreFarang on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, or grab ShahreFarang RSS feed in English!
Popular Posts (Last 24 Hours)
- Iranian Costumes
- Women’s Clothing in Iran
- First Grade Persian Textbook (~1945…
- Prophet Mohammad, Depicted as a Tun…
- Second Grade Persian Textbook (1960…
- Stereoscopic Pictures of Iran in th…
- Vogue in Iran (1969)
- Iranian Olympic Medalists
- Six Old Maps of Tehran (1848-1925)
- Building Azadi Tower (Shahyad)
- Faces from Old Neighborhoods in Shi…
- Yesterday’s Kids
- Street Singers and the Passers-by
- Comic books in Persian
- First Grade Persian Textbook (1939)
TagsBooks Building California Cards Childhood Children Books cityscapes Clothing Costume Decorations Documents Education Graphic Design Illustration Islam Los Angeles Magazines Murals Music neighborhood Orientalism Painting Photography Pop Music Portrait Postcards Propaganda Qajar Religion Restaurants Revolution Shia Shiism Shiraz Shops Show Smoking Sport Street Talisman Tehran Textbook Theater Vinyl Records War