End of the School Year Photos of Andisheh (Don Bosco) School.
In 1944 the Salesians Priests – who are Catholic Don Bosco followers – established a boarding school in Tehran with 32 students and taught them, both in English and Persian. In one decade, the number of students increased to 358. First the school was in Shahreza Street and then in Kakh Street. In 1953 the primary school and in 1954 the high school were officially recognised and the name “Andisheh” was chosen for it. Due to increase in the number of students and limitation of space and services, it was finally moved to a newly developed site in Abbas Abad, which was finished and inaugurated in 1959.
✤ Also available in: Persian